Kidz in the MIddle 2013
21 Mar 2013
Jaguar Exhibition Hall, Ricoh Arena
Currently one of the largest, FREE UK exhibitions totally dedicated to children and young adults with disabilities and special needs, their families, carers and the professionals who support them.
• With over 120 exhibitors the Kidz events offer advice and information on: funding, mobility, seating, beds, accessible vehicles, communication, sensory, bathing, continence, wellbeing, sports and leisure, specialist schools and colleges, benefits and much, much more.
• Come and see our inclusive sport zone, with a host of sports on show; demonstrated by RGK Wheelchairs, CP Sports and various other inclusive sporting organisations.
• Voluntary and service organisations are also on hand with information on support, holidays, publications and so on.
• Funding Point In view of the current economic climate the Kidz Team have introduced the Funding Point to all the Kidz events. Here you can access information on alternative funding streams for equipment and much more.
• Develop your knowledge and understanding by attending the free seminars. A full timetable of presentation on a wide range of issues will run alongside the exhibition. For professionals certificates of attendance will be available to collect on the day to boost you CPD portfolio.
• Fun & Features for all the children, a full program will appear on the website as plans progress
• For updates visit www.kidzinthemiddle.co.uk
Dates for your diary:-
• Kidz South – Thursday, 13th June 2013, Rivermead Leisure Centre, Reading.
• Kidz up North – Thursday, 21nd November 2013 – venue to be confirmed.
• Kidz Scotland – Thursday, 11th September 2014, Royal Highland Centre, Edinburgh.
To order your visitors free entry tickets contact the organiser Disabled Living on 0161 607 8200 email: email@example.com