Beverage Manager – Levy UK at Ricoh Arena, Coventry
Competitive salary + benefits scheme
We have an exciting opportunity to join our operations team with Levy UK at Ricoh Arena. With 700+ events hosted here each year including: premiership and European rugby matches; netball and football matches; concerts; exhibitions and conferences the Ricoh Arena is a thriving events complex. As service partner to Ricoh Arena, Levy UK provides market leading, quality dining experiences and other services for guests throughout the venue.
We are seeking a committed, excellence driven Beverage Manager to join our team.
Main Purpose of the Role
Reporting to the Head of Retail Operations the Beverage manager is responsible for the delivery of all elements of bar and beverage service to the Ricoh Arena and its events. Taking ownership for the development and implementation of world class drinks service whilst ensuring excellent commercial results this role requires the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining and eye for detail and integrity with standards.
You achieve this by having a positive approach and communicating to an exceptional standard to ensure maximum guest satisfaction and overall operational efficiency.
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Ensure that all guests receive premium service across all the stadium’s hospitality bars
• Resolve guest complaints as required and always seek opportunities to create exceptional guest experiences
• Manage, train and develop all members of the bars team
• Deliver relevant, engaging daily briefings to the bars team and associated departments
• Develop great client relationships to continuously improve our product and exceed expectations
• Work with the Head of Retail Operations to implement change and innovation
• Use commercial and operational insight to maximise commercial success of the operation
• Manage all elements of beverage stock and resources to maintain profitabilit
• Manage all aspects of the beverage operation including administrative, compliance and quality duties • Lead a safety-first culture in everything that you do
The Successful Candidate
To be successful in gaining this role you must have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Full computer literacy including experience using Microsoft Office programs
It would also be advantageous if you have:
• Personal Licence Holder
• Relevant qualification in hospitality or bars management
• Experience in a similar high volume, multiple premium bars environment
What we offer
In addition to competitive salary, 28 days paid leave per annum and the opportunity to work with the one of the worlds most respected hotel brands in a truly exciting arena complex we offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits scheme.
This includes: 2 complimentary season tickets to Wasps rugby home fixtures; priority access and discounted rates to other selected events at Ricoh Arena; corporate pricing at Merlin Entertainment venues and much more through our Perks at Work corporate benefits program.
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV and a Covering Letter to email@example.com Application closing date: Wednesday 21st March 2018