Position/Title: Community Coordinator
Location: Coventry, Warwickshire
Contract: Full time
Reporting to: Community Manager
- Manage administration and booking process for Coachclass rugby camps.
- Liaise with clubs, schools and groups to organise and process tickets for matchday experiences and school initiatives.
- Communicate with customers to resolve any queries relatable to Community products and initiatives.
- Safeguarding administration, processing DBS applications and maintaining Game Management System (GMS)
- To assist on matchdays providing administration support for Matchday Experience groups.
- General administration support across all community programmes working alongside the community assistant.
- Complete regular reporting to online system, Views, in line with Premiership Rugby requirements and as and when required.
- Produce regular reports with up to date figures on Coachclass, delivery programmes, ticket sales and any other products as and when required.
- Facilitate the purchase orders for the department using the company designated system.
- Process all casual workers timesheets and submit to the community manager for authorization and in accordance with the companies deadlines.
- To attend departmental and relevant staff meetings.
- Produce and maintain an up to date central database of appropriate contacts of all rugby clubs, schools and community groups
- Build positive working relationships with members of local rugby clubs, schools and community groups
- Undertake any other necessary and relevant duties under the direction of the Community Manager
- This role will require some weekend, evening or unsociable hours of work.
- A full driving license is required and there will be a requirement to be fully DBS certified.
- This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of changing needs of the Organisation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Essential Knowledge of Child protection and Safeguarding
- Manage own time
- Strong interpersonal skills - ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels both external and internal
- Organisational skills
- Ability to perform
- Adaptable to change
- Essential Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Outgoing and passionate about rugby and Wasps
- Self-motivated - Ability to work on their own, can work independently or as part of a team.
Attributes & Behaviours:
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others and takes pride in the achievement of team objectives
- A strong commitment to professional development
- Shares ideas and information
- Displays the highest standards of customer care
- Professional conduct at all times as befitting an international sports Organisation.
How to apply
Email CV & Covering letter
Closing date: 29th December 2017
Interview date: w/c 8th January 2018