Wednesday 9th September 2015
RHA Compliance Conference
The RHA’s compliance conference provides members and non-members with key information and updates on new compliance related issues affecting their business.
Wednesday 9 September 2015
- 9.30am – 9.45am: Opening address by Richard Burnett, CEO
- 9.45am – 10.15am: Matthew Hague, Microlise, compliance through technology
- 10:15am – 10.45am Steven Meyerhoff, RHA Legal Services (employment)
- 10.45am – 11.15am: Dr Richard Evers, RHA Smart Test, Drug driving and the law
- 11.15am – 11.45pm: Caroline Hicks, DVSA, Next generation enforcement
- 11:45am – 12.00am: Questions to the panel
- 12.00pm – 1.00pm: Lunch
- 1.00pm – 1.30pm: Traffic Commissioner’s address - Richard Turfitt,
- 1.30pm – 2.00pm: Jeremy Moore OBE, NDORS strategic manager (HGV enforcement)
- 2.00pm – 2.30pm: Jonathon Backhouses, RHA Legal Services (regulatory)
- 2.30pm – 3.00pm: Andy Coram, UK Border Force, managing the clandestine risk.
- 3.00pm – 3.15pm: Questions to the panel
- 3.15pm – 3.30pm: Closing speech by Jim French, RHA national chairman
*Agenda subject to change.
The RHA Compliance Conference is relevant to all managers, directors and owners who have direct responsibility for compliance in their business. Members of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport who attend the event will be awarded four hours of CPD.
RHA members £90.00 + VAT
Non-members £110.00 + VAT
To book or for more information call 01733 261131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.