Event Stewards and SIA Security
Ricoh Arena is an international destination for business, entertainment and sport. Hosting a huge variety of events throughout the year, from European Rugby matches to high profile trade shows, product launches and corporate hospitality events.
As a year round venue that is constantly buzzing, Ricoh Arena is famous for the world class food, drinks and facilities it has to offer and the legendary experiences that happen here.
We’re no ordinary venue, ours is a design-led, inspirational and multi-faceted business, attractive to a diverse customer base where locals are as valuable as corporate and leisure guests and we strive to consistently deliver more to truly be the best in the industry.
We are seeking enthusiastic, customer driven individuals to join our diverse Stewarding team to deliver the excellent standards of customer service that we provide.
We are recruiting event stewards to join our friendly, approachable security team. Facilitating some of our most prestigious events our exhibition stewards are the first point of call for all of our clients, guests and members of the public. Successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring that our guests receive excellent customer service through the providing of clear and accurate information.
- To take pride in your appearance and be immaculately presented at all times.
- To champion our health and safety culture by ensuring all of our guests remain safe at all times.
- To be proactive and always seek opportunities to provide extra assistance to our guests.
- To communicate clearly and accurately with our guests in a professional manner.
- To be self-motivated and comfortable with working in a diverse range of scenarios.
- To be friendly and approachable.
If you are an outgoing individual who is an excellent communicator we want to hear from you.
- Applicants must be flexible as work often begins early and can finish late.
- Previous stewarding experience would be beneficial.
- A fluency in English is essential.
- All applicants must live within travelling distance of Ricoh Arena.
- Security Personal must hold a valid SIA Door Supervisor Badge and be able to present at interview for screening.
Due to the nature of this work all applicants must be aged 18 or over.
Please note, this position is based on casual hours only, shifts are not set or guaranteed.
Please note, you must return your application form to be considered for a position at Ricoh Arena for the above role.
Apply to become a Steward at Ricoh Arena:
If you think you match the criteria of this role and would like to come and work in the exciting and fast-paced environment of the Ricoh Arena then please fill in our online application form and submit your CV.