Date: 17 Sep 2018
Job Title: Sales & Revenue Administrator
Reports To: Head of Sales
Term: Full Time, Maternity Cover 9-12 months
Location: Ricoh Arena
About the role
An essential element of the role will be to manage all forms of the team’s data entry and manage the controls around this, ensuring compliance is achieved across the systems used. With a focus on ensuring all management reporting is completed effectively and meets agreed deadlines, this person will interrogate the reports and trackers for emerging trends and anomalies and share these with the Head of Sales. This will provide insight and allow for suggestions and discussions as to how best to use them to optimise sales.
Another key aspect of the role will be to monitor decisions that are being made by the team in relation to general enquiries and price and other enquiry related issues that may have a direct impact on the revenue and profit achieved.
Key tasks will include;
- Reporting of MI information on sales and market segmentation, targets, KPI’s
- To provide effective support to the C&E sales team to achieve targets
- Driving conversion rates and challenging where appropriate
- Ensuring analysis is done on each event to ensure all revenue and costs are captured, obtaining sign-off for all event calculators, ensuring our targets and margins are achieved
- Full population of “The S&M Plan”
- Recording, building and understanding the CPS and communicating with Head of Sales where the challenges are, including pace and market segmentation
- Analyse sales ledgers to support and make recommendations regarding revenue
- Obtain, analyse and produce accurate information ensuring decisions regarding collateral are made promptly
- Identify and recommend appropriate new solutions to processes or client needs
- To identify and report on hot bookings
- Monitor and ensure chase calls are all up to date
- To ensure that the team are compliant with all data entry standards
- To coordinate, set the agenda and minute the team sales meeting and other meetings as required according to the Head of Sales.
The successful candidate
- Nice – a positive attitude and friendly approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Mathematics GSCE level and understanding of Excel and spreadsheets
- A team player with a keen approach to new challenges / learning.
- Able to communicate clearly, confidently and courteously.
- Able to use tact and discretion, particularly when dealing with complaints.
- Standards orientated with a ‘good eye for detail’
- Smart, professional appearance.
- Sense of fun with a positive outlook, a ‘smiley’ people person
- Efficient IT skills.
Hours of work
This is 40 hours per week. The flexibility to work outside normal office hours and cover event days both match and non-match days is a requirement of this role due to the nature of tasks involved. This may include weekends and public holidays.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary and 28 day’s annual leave including Bank holidays.
How to apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th September 2018
Whilst this role will be located with the Sales team there will be some support required to the finance team on sales ledgers
Wasps acquired the Ricoh Arena in October 2014 and finished this season top of the premiership. With this ground, breaking acquisition Wasps is now one of the largest rugby clubs in Europe with world class facilities.
The Ricoh Arena is an award-winning venue which has a mix of state of the art conference, banqueting, exhibition, hotel, music and sports facilities. Visited by over 1 million people each year it is a firm favourite in the UK for music promoters as well as business and sports event organisers having hosted global artists such as Bruce Springsteen, Coldplay, Rihanna and Robbie Williams.