Don’t miss the UK’s largest exhibition dedicated to Robotics and Automation technology
The Robotics & Automation exhibition is taking place at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry UK on Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th October 2019. The exhibition will be a comprehensive display of robot manufacturers, stem integrators, and experts in automation and machine vision - demonstrating the latest equipment and services available. The event will be an unmissable platform for key industry players to share the latest innovation with the industry.
The show floor will be packed with live demonstrations of the latest technology – there’s no better way to assess the latest solutions than to see them perform before your eyes. Many of our exhibitors use the event as a platform for launching their latest solutions – make sure you are one of the first to see the latest innovation and use this knowledge to stay one step ahead of the competition.
At this year’s event there will be two, completely free Conferences; the “Manufacturing and Innovation” Conference and the “Automation and Innovation” Conference. Both Conferences boast a comprehensive line up of topics and industry leading speakers covering hot topics and discussing key issues facing the industry at the moment. You can’t afford to miss this unrivalled free learning opportunity – here are some highlights…
- Preparing your business for the robotic revolution - how to compete through cost-effective warehouse automation
- Overcoming Automation Challenges
- Object detection with on-camera AI
- Innovation is Clarity of outcomes and Go for it
- The 4th Industrial Revolution, Automation and the Future of UK Manufacturing
- An Aerospace SME and Robotics in the UK
- Leading people to develop a Technology Transformation
- Automating your picking and packing processes in retail
- Is the sector ready for future skills requirements
- Automation in action at Heathrow Airport
To view the full agendas please visit www.roboticsandautomation.co.uk/conference or visit the Ricoh Arena website at https://www.ricoharena.com/whats-on/robotics-automation-2019/
Passes are completely free for end-users at www.roboticsandautomation.co.uk making this an unmissable opportunity in 2019 to meet and chat face to face with the companies transforming the logistics and manufacturing industries.
For more information please contact:
- About Akabo Media:
www.akabomedia.co.uk From breaking news alerts delivered direct to the inbox of CSCOs to exhibitions and conferences bringing together industry decision makers, Akabo Media provides news, insight and networking opportunities for supply chain, logistics and RUC leaders in Europe.