Being Well Festival
24 Oct 2019
BEING WELL FESTIVAL is all about celebrating how to have happier, healthier lives. In today's society, being over-worked and under-rested seems to be the status quo and this new event will show you the best ways to re-coup, re-balance, and re-centre your world.
SHOP THE MARKETPLACE - HEAR INSPIRING SPEAKERS - TRY OUT TASTER SESSIONS
Join us at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry on Thursday 24 October 2019 and hear from a host of inspirational speakers, including:
• JANE DEVONSHIRE, winner of BBC Masterchef 2016 and breast cancer survivor
• SIMON THOMAS, TV presenter and author
• DEBORAH MITCHELL, founder of Heaven Skincare
• LAUREN MAHON, breast cancer survivor and founder of Girls vs Cancer
• STEVE BLAND, husband of You, Me & The Big C’s Rachael Bland
• TORAL SHAH, founder of Urban Kitchen and breast cancer survivor
• HOLLY MATTHEWS, award-winning vlogger and founder of The Happy Me Project
• SATNAM RANA, BBC presenter and breast cancer survivor
• MARY RHODES, Breast Cancer Haven, West Midlands Committee Chair and BBC presenter
We'll have a host of demonstrations and performances, and well as a range of exhibitors who will be selling the best products to help your wellness journey. What's more, Being Well Festival is FREE TO ATTEND, so what are you waiting for? Connect with us on social media - we're @beingwellfestival on Facebook and Instagram and @beingwell2019 on Twitter. Use the hashtags #BWF19 #lookafteryourself too! Get the latest news over on our website and book your FREE ticket today!